
Well the day is finally here. After months of planning a a few bumps along the way, my much anticipated trip to Greece and the Holy Land is about to commence. I leave this morning to JFK and then fly off to Athens, Greece! There will be some sightseeing and rest time before heading off to Tel Aviv, Israel! I'm so excited. Then on Jan. 4th I'll be heading back to Athens for a couple of days before coming home! I've been so busy with everything else, I just haven't been able to have all the information sink in, but it is at last. I'm packed, rather lightly, I'm kind of nervous. The big suitcase is only 1/2 full, and I have two small carry on items which could be placed in the big suitcase and fit quite nicely. One is like a big purse (like a computer bag purse) and the other is a small not much bigger a real small suitcase, but I have two days worth of clothes and stuff packed in it! If I'm able I will try and keep up with the blog, otherwise I'll have to update the blog when I get back....the Adventure begins!
No comments:
Post a Comment