8th December, 2007
I was out and about today. I haven't been out and about for almost a week. I enjoy my home surroundings but it was time for a change. I was motivated this morning to get up because I had an invitation to Linda Barry's. She is so creative! I just love her primitive items. There was an open house for the Fall and this one was Christmas themed. The handcrafts are phenomenal! Such talent. She and some of her friends out do themselves. I did some shopping there, look at the cute stuff, how could I resist? The refreshments were wonderful, and I just love her new kitchen! I can only dream to one day have a island in my kitchen. As I was leaving Debbie and Judi drove up. I haven't seen them for ages, okay, I saw Debbie when I was in the ER! We always promise to get together and then life gets in the way. It's very important to set a date and keep it. The goal is to have fun, which we always have when we're together. My sides ache from laughing so hard when I'm with them. Of course, we always try to solve the worlds problems, life would be so much better if people just did what we wanted them too!!! I know, that isn't how it's suppose to be, because then we wouldn't have much to talk about. So girls, if your reading this, lets plan a date to get together, perhaps a destination, we always seem to have an adventure when we do that. I did get some Christmas shopping in, I'm about done. I was done when I went to the Mall. I don't care for crowds. Didn't look like a lot of big buying going on. By 2:30pm I was jittery, and realized that it would be good to have food, so I convinced the husband that I'd pick him up from the office so that we could have a late lunch together. PANERA of course! Then it was time to head home. I need a nap. Candy is having a Christmas party tonight, which is suppose to be the EVENT of the year, so I'll have to attend. She told me she'd sit me in a chair and prop me up so I didn't have expend to much energy...what are friends for????
No comments:
Post a Comment