I've been very tired for a week. I've actually been taking naps! I guess things are finally getting caught up with me. I usually go, go, go and then when I have to slow down....I collapse! I give it my all though. I went to the gym, a new one, it just opened, I've been doing curves faithfully for a year going 3-4 times a week. The new gym opened and it's associated with the health food store called Ada's. It's really nice. I decided I'd just try the treadmill....it's great. Was on it for one hour, watched a movie although I didn't get to see the end of it. I felt good, even walked briskly on an incline, my heart rate went up and broke out in a sweat....ewwwww! I had that weird feeling when I was done that I was still moving, but it passed. I got my fruit smoothie, a Paul Bunyan (banana, strawberries, mango, and pineapple juice), went home, showered and I was off to have my hair done (gotta look decent for the trip!). Today, I'm so stiff! My glutes are screaming, my shins aren't much happier. I went to church, did pretty well, but as the day went on....OUCH! I think I hurt more now then after my surgery! I did take nap, and managed to make 2 batches of cookie dough, and 2 batches of pie crust. Tomorrow I'll bake. I haven't done that in ages!!! I had an issue with Microsoft word.....I'd used the Avery Labels (I think I mentioned that a few days ago). Well, all my Word documents looked like the format of the address labels!!! AGGGGHHHHH!!!! I did after awhile solve the issue. Up in the Microsoft word program I only had to unhighlight the paragraph symbol, and voila, fixed! Thank goodness, because all my papers for school would have been.like.this.along.with.paragraph.symbols! Well, time to finished up on the Christmas emails.
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Tired, tired, tired.......
I've been very tired for a week. I've actually been taking naps! I guess things are finally getting caught up with me. I usually go, go, go and then when I have to slow down....I collapse! I give it my all though. I went to the gym, a new one, it just opened, I've been doing curves faithfully for a year going 3-4 times a week. The new gym opened and it's associated with the health food store called Ada's. It's really nice. I decided I'd just try the treadmill....it's great. Was on it for one hour, watched a movie although I didn't get to see the end of it. I felt good, even walked briskly on an incline, my heart rate went up and broke out in a sweat....ewwwww! I had that weird feeling when I was done that I was still moving, but it passed. I got my fruit smoothie, a Paul Bunyan (banana, strawberries, mango, and pineapple juice), went home, showered and I was off to have my hair done (gotta look decent for the trip!). Today, I'm so stiff! My glutes are screaming, my shins aren't much happier. I went to church, did pretty well, but as the day went on....OUCH! I think I hurt more now then after my surgery! I did take nap, and managed to make 2 batches of cookie dough, and 2 batches of pie crust. Tomorrow I'll bake. I haven't done that in ages!!! I had an issue with Microsoft word.....I'd used the Avery Labels (I think I mentioned that a few days ago). Well, all my Word documents looked like the format of the address labels!!! AGGGGHHHHH!!!! I did after awhile solve the issue. Up in the Microsoft word program I only had to unhighlight the paragraph symbol, and voila, fixed! Thank goodness, because all my papers for school would have been.like.this.along.with.paragraph.symbols! Well, time to finished up on the Christmas emails.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment