
11th December, 2007
YEEEEHAAAWWW! School is out for winter break! Not for my kids, for ME. Ahhhhh, I just had my final for doing a physical exam. I was so nervous that my stomach was hurting, I was diaphoretic (sweaty), I swear I could hear the ocean inside my head,are my hands getting numb? Am I walking in sloooow motion? Panic was starting to rear its ugly head. However, I did it! I'm done, okay there is one paper I have to finish for my on-line course, but I'm more than half way done with that. I'm free, now maybe I can do a crash course on getting my iPod to work and play with my new camera! I can actually have fun!!! A celebration dinner was at Chili's with Candy, Liz, Leslie, and Roseann. Of course, in the New Year, it starts all over again, but for right now - I'm 1/5th of the way done for my BSN!!!! Ok, don't push the MSN just yet! ;-)

(grafix by snogirl http://www.snogirl.snoville.com)
No comments:
Post a Comment