Tuesday, September 2, 2008
another day, another obstacle...
With each dawning comes the chirping of birds outside the window. For quite a number of years we didn't really hear them because our tress were small and limited. Now we are graced by the happy tunes from our fine feathered creatures. I was up early, I really would like to sleep in, but it was CLEP day. Another test. I'm over it. I had to have Humanities prior to graduation, and one of the options was to CLEP it, and so it was, off we went, ate breakfast, my stomach ever churning. I feel nauseated, my head hurts and the bump on my nose is back, I just hate that. Needless to say we arrived for the test and had to have out ID's checked, and purses, etc. locked. It was one of the longest tests I think I've ever had. There was a tutorial followed by promising not to divulge information about the test and THEN the TEST. OMGOSH it was horrible. I thought for sure that once the machine was off that I failed. Apparently, I passed. What a relief. Only two (2) of the 140 questions were remotely similar to the study guides I used, the rest, who knew! So, another step closer to the degree. I went to see why the phone didn't download the ring tones I ordered...I'm getting used to the new phone...sort of. It is school night so I printed all the assignments etc. The new school is open, it is spacious and clean and there is no plastic smell, that is how the old building smelled. The instructor is nice and likes the class to be interactive which is nice. I think this will be a good class...I sure hope it will be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment