Saturday, September 6, 2008
Patience.....
Patience is a virtue...keeping one's cool in the face of frustrating circumstances is truly a gift. I tend to get my self in the stickiest of messes. Today is no exception. Now, I'm know to goof off in order to avoid homework, but I've been good, I've been doing my homework, actually I only have a two page paper left. Okay, so last night I decided that I really wanted my blog to have three columns. I just think that it looks really cool. Amazingly enough I was able to accomplish this. My issue now is that I can't get the papers that I had on my blog back. Now how does this happen. I went back to the same tutorials, I've searched the web, I just can't get it....and now I have a bright lollipop yellow on the left side bar!!!! GRRRRRrrrr. I over came other technical obstacles like the new blackberry cell phone, but I just can't figure out where I've gone wrong. I have to say, I haven't thrown a temper tantrum or anything. I think I'll go to the gym and workout. Maybe just getting away will make a difference. I also purchased some stuff from Shabby Miss Jenn's shop, I actually thought if I got good I could change my blog colors for the fall...hmmmmmm I guess I had confidence that I could actually do that, now I full of doubt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment