Friday, September 19, 2008

A New Look....

Just like going out and buying a new outfit and having your hair done along with a makeover can make you feel like a million bucks, so does having a new blog design. It may seem strange to say that, but it is after all part of me, my thoughts, my work, and creativity. I always want to look my best, and why not when I'm journaling??? So, tonight, Amanda (thank you, thank you, thank you...) once again came to my rescue. I have to say, she is speedy and knows just what to put where! I hope to one day be able to figure out how she gets the numbers for the colors and how to effectively get the numbers in the right place to do the spacing, etc. I'm pleased with the results though there is a bit of "tweaking" that remains. It's a fresh clean look.

BLS as is ACLS and NRP are requirements for work and I have to take the refresher for the BLS. I did the ACLS a few months back, that ones hard, rhythm strips and medications....not fun! However, it is necessary.

Other than homework, I went grocery shopping. That is always exciting...it's better than homework!!! I also went to Target. Caitlin may be coming home for a funeral. She's to young for that, but one of her former classmates met with an untimely death. Out thoughts and prayers go out to her family and may Ashley now be at peace in the arms of the Lord. So, I have been keeping extra food and household items aside for the girls to take up to them, but now if Caitlin comes home she'll be able to take them back. I always worry they won't have enough food, soap, toilet paper....I guess it's a mom thing ;-)

It continues to be hot and there are early evening rains and lightning and thunderstorms. Tonight there were funnel clouds. The storm was just starting when I left the gym. It got rather windy too. I really could use some cool crisp Autumn air.....

No comments: