Sunday, September 21, 2008

Lucky....

(memories of Dresden, Ohio - worlds largest woven basket)
Today was a quiet day. I think Sunday's should be quiet, relaxing, and restful. Today was just that. I work up, got ready for Church and got there early. One of my pew buddies had been in the hospital this week with pneumonia! She is better, though tired. There was a blessing for the ill and those facing surgery and she went up. I went to Joann's, I haven't been in there in forever and got some storage containers for my digital CD's and DVD's. Trying to get a bit more organized to keep things together, I keep on collecting. I napped, I love naps. Callie made cookies, just what I need is cookies to be added to my hips! LOL Then I went to Judi's she is selling of excess Longaberger items. There were a few pottery pieces I needed to finish my set and a couple of wrought iron pieces. What was funny, was when I went into her house, she said, guess who won a prize at Rustic Peddler and before I could say anything she said she had!!! She not only won at Linda's she won a bag at the shop!! She did give it to her mother (before she opened it), and her mother was tickled. Judi played the lottery to see how her luck was running and she got a free ticket! So, all in all, she had a LUCKY Saturday. I then told her that I also won! She was ecstatic! I explained what I wrote on my entries...wait til Debbie hears. Poor Debbie was ill yesterday and under the weather today...I'll keep her in my prayers. The rain came at about 5:00pm and it hasn't really stopped, it is pouring as I type, a soothing sound.

No comments: