Monday, September 8, 2008

Thank you.....

Some people are just so kind and thoughtful. You don't have to know them well, but you know that they have a kind spirit! I've been struggling for hours to get my left side bar not to be bright yellow. How it got that way, I can't say, it was a shock when it happened, all I wanted was my Shabby Miss Jenn papers to come up. I'll work on that later. Then out of the blue there was a comment, one lone comment from Amanda with the answer, in less that 20 seconds, POOF, I have my background all the same color! It's is simply amazing. My paper is done for school and my blog looks so much better! Thank you Amanda!!! I truly appreciate your kindness in helping me solve my dilemma (for this week....), you're an angel!!! For those of you that would like to know more about this generous person, click down on the right side bar listed as Kevin and Amanda.com - she has an awesome site and great recipes!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I can't wait to see your new background! It's looking great so far :)

Barb said...

Thank you Amanda!