September is a wonderful month. It is the start of the Autumn season which is my favorite time of year. The weather starts to cool, and the colors change, life's routines are more apparent, and it signifies the rest that is needed for winter to rejuvenate with Spring...Pumpkins and autumn leaves will be all around...well all of this is true except for except if you live in a warm tropical climate, but those of us that enjoy Fall, make due. It has been a quiet Labor Day. School restarts on Tuesday. I start another new class. One more closer to graduation.
3 comments:
CUTE page!! I love it!! :)
It's a freebie from Shabby Miss Jenn designs. It's for the desktop and I make one (ok add some pictures and may some elements and shadows) and they turn out so cute! My friends are so envious!
It should say I make one each month....
a bit sleep deprived ;-)
Post a Comment